On February 22, 2018 at the headquarters of the University of Economics and Innovation in Aula A, took place the conference: "Advice in career planning. Multidimensional measurement of professional predispositions with the use of the CaT tool ", the main purpose was to present the results of the project" Career Tree CaT, which has been implementing by our institution since 2014.
The conference was opened by the Vice-Rector for Didactics, Quality of Education and Student Affairs of the University of Economics and Innovation Michał Jarmuł, PhD, professor of WSEI, then the following spoke: post-doctoral Zbigniew B. Gaś, Associate Professor of WSEI, who was a moderator.
The first part of the conference was aimed at presenting the concept of a modern tool created on-line. The goal that guided the concept of using the tool was to improve the quality of work of vocational counselors: psychologists and pedagogues and teachers supporting youth in career planning.
The authors of the concept and the tool themselves gave their speeches, WSEI experts PhD Robert Porzak, PhD Monika Baryła-Matejczuk, Fr. PhD Jacek Łukasiewicz and PhD Grzegorz Kata. Later on, invited guests were presented their speeches PhD Katarzyna Hartfil, Psychologist and vocational counselor at the Junior High and High School Jan III Sobieski in Lublin and Mrs Edyta Migałka, representing the VCC Foundation.
The second part of the conference was workshop sessions, which allowed participants to get to know the practical side of the tool.
During the conference honored us representatives of institutions such as:
- Center for Education Development (ORE) - Małgorzata Rosak, delegated by the Minister of National Education Mrs Anna Zalewska
- Agnieszka Włodarczyk, representing the Foundation for the Development of the Education System (FRSE), our guardian and a good spirit of the project
- Lublin City Council, Faculty of Education and Upbringing on behalf of Director Ewa Dumkiewicz-Sprawka, Mr. Wojciech Polak
- Valdani Vicari & Associati (VVA) (European Commission) Ms Iva Plašilová
- Voivodeship Labor Office in Lublin on behalf of Director Małgorzata Sokół, Ms. Maryla Wójtowicz
- Center for Continual Education in Lublin (CKU) Mrs. Deputy Director Anna Ruman Kołodyńska
representatives of Poviat Labor Offices, Employment Agencies, Volunteer Labor Corps (OHP), Vocational Education Schools and employees of Career Services and Psychological and pedagogical centers.
The conference was also attended by guests from abroad from labor market institutions:
Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg Belgium
INNOGATE TO EUROPE (Spain)
ECTE – European Center in Training for Employement (Greece)
Eduforma s.r.l. (Italy)
Institute for the Development of Employees Advancement Services Ltd. (Ireland)
Thank you for your interest, time spent together, exchange of ideas and invite you to follow the project website.