We are very pleased to announce that we are giving you results that are the result of 3.5 years of very intensive work of the international Team of Experts, working under the direction of Robert Porzak, PhD - Adjunct Professor of Psychology at the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin.
- Career Tree tool. It is a set of diagnostic and support of counseling tools. The diagnostic part contains six inventories for dimensions examining which are relevant to educational and vocational decisions, a battery of cognitive tests and a survey questionnaire regarding the certificates, qualifications and educational and professional achievements.
Tools supporting consultancy are: an automatically generated descriptive report with educational and vocational advice and a description of three exemplary professions proposed to the examined person, Portfolio and Europass CV. All available on-line. The Career Tree is based on an empirical attitude to tests creation. The inventories and tests included in it were constructed based on the theory of responses to the test questions (Item Response Theory - IRT).
The Career Tree serves to diagnose the needs, interests and educational and occupational disposition of people aged 15-25 planning their career paths.
A set of questionnaires and tests allow to receive a multidimensional diagnosis. The automatically created report provides guidance for the interpretation of results and orientation of advice on career planning, educational and vocational part. The automatically created report provides guidance for the interpretation of results and orientation of advice on career and education planning.
The Career Tree also contains additional tools supporting active shaping of your career path, in particular automatically generated CVs in the Europass standard and creating a portfolio of education and career achievements in the career progression described in the above-mentioned books.
A set of questionnaires, tests and consultancy tools is to help advisors supporting young people in cyclical and ongoing development planning, as well as provide the participants with an opportunity for independent reflection and give tools to use this reflection in building a broadly understood educational, professional and life career.
- Handbook entitled ‘Career Tree The system of educational-vocational career diagnosis and counseling’.
This book describes a method of constructing a set of inventories, tests and questionnaires supporting counseling in career planning, bearing the common name Career Tree.
It is a manual for a diagnostic tool that contains theoretical and technical foundations leading to the development of a diagnostic tool, goals and diagnosis of beneficiaries, reliability.
- Handbook entitled Career Guidance. Theoretical assumptions and exemplary practices. It is a methodical handbook for career counselors includes theories and foundations of the developed method and practical tips regarding counseling process running.
- The added value of the project is a handbook that was written in Polish and English. Multidimensional adaptive diagnosis in career planning. Design and psychometric properties of the Career Tree Inventory set. The book describes a method of constructing a set of inventories and tests supporting counseling in career planning, bearing the common name Career Tree. The structure, psychometric properties and the way of using the whole toolkit available on the Internet are presented. The book consists of two parts. The first part shows the stages of the Career Tree structure and the dimensions of the diagnosis that were included in the toolkit. The second part describes the psychometric properties of tests from the Career Tree package. Instructions on how to use the Career Tree toolkit and rules for interpreting Career Tree's results in educational and vocational guidance can be found in the handbook for advisers “Career Tree. A set of tools for diagnosis and counseling in an educational and professional career ", which is a summary of a part of the book below, supplemented with detailed descriptions of the results of individual scales. A broader discussion of the nature of counseling and the tools used in it is included in the book "Career Guidance" related to this item, which is a collection of methodological materials supporting the adviser's work and enabling deepening knowledge about career planning.
1. University of Economics and Innovation (Poland) – Project Leader;
2. Associaciao Baobab (Spain) non-profit organization;
3. KADIS (Slovenia) service provider in the area of career guidance and HR;
4. Bahcesehir University (Turkey) higher education institution;
5. Polish Psychologists’ Association (UK) is a registered charity.
The products that were created as part of the project are available in 5 language versions: Polish, English, Turkish, Slovenian and Spanish.